Strippergram UK



Frequently Asked Questions

Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions, if we haven't covered your question please contact us.

Q.What area do you cover ?
A.We cover the whole of Britain, why not call us to see who we have in your area

Q.What can we expect from the Stag/Hen night ?
A. A thoroughly entertaining evening, we can arrange everything for you, from a comedian, drag act and a strip show, you let us know what you would like, we will do the rest.

Q. What payment methods do you accept ?
A. We accept payment via cash or credit cards

Q. Can we book an act at short notice ?
A. Yes we can arrange an act on short notice, although we prefer as much notice as possible to make sure you get the act you prefer.

Q.What if I cant find an act I want to book on your website
A.Why not call us, we have a varied range of people on our books and we are certain we can find the correct one for you.

Q. What if I need to cancel the Kissagram/Strippagram ?
A. We will require as much notice as possible, if you do cancel we will charge a cancellation fee depending on how much notice you give us. If you give us a months notice then its 25% of the total cost, a week is 50%, a day is 75% and if you cancel on the day we will require full payment.

Q. What if I need to cancel the event ?
A. If you have booked a stag/hen show then you need to give us as much notice as possible, although you will lose your deposit, if you cancel a show on the day we will still require full payment.

Please Note: When booking with us you are entering into an agreement to abide by our terms and conditions.  If you have any questions please let us know.


Chris Knight

Copyright © 2013